For the Swap I was also paired with Mabel from "Mabel Savonnière" and her package has arrived safe:-)
Here's what I received! :
Isn't the wrapping lovely!? :-)
* * *
◆Frosted Brownies(Dark Chocolate)
and Energize(Salt Bar)◆
Even I have not opened wrappings, I could smell both of soaps intensive.
"Frosted Brownies" smells like real chocolate and I can't believe that a soap is inside."Energize", the Salt Bar, smells wonderfully citrus and it reminds me of plenty of lemon trees by the coast in Naples where I spent for holiday last year.
* * *
In the meantime, I straightaway chose her "Tranquility" for the first trying.
◆Tranquility◆
....Why? Because I definitely cant make soaps with THE ingredients, which in this soap.
The Soap is made with... Breast Milk !!!
Yes, she is breastfeeding her son. It is very interesting and I wonder how it is.
I've been using this a couple of days and It feels wonderful on my skin. It has rich bubbles and creamy lather:-)
The scent is a esential oil blend of sandalwood, neroli, lavender and chamomile, and altogether became somehow pretty oriental! I like it.
You see that her soaps have wonderful names and I think all those names go together well with each soap.
I really admire that she has full of creative inspirations!
I can't wait to try her another 2 soaps!
...and it is not all. She sent me a great surprise!!
Her handmade Hair Balm:-)
Look at this :
◆Coco Shea Hair Balm◆
It smells mainly Coconut, very asian!
This Balm makes my dry hair quite moistured:)
This Balm makes my dry hair quite moistured:)
I see her professional works from her soap face, wrapping and cosmetic products.
Thank you Mabel! It was great to swap with you!!
* * *
.. And this is what I sent to her :
I have 2 soaps which are made with japanese ingredients : Red Shiso Soap(Red Perilla) and Matcha Soap(Pure Green Tea), the other 2 are : Herb Soap(Chamomile and lavender) and Skin Friendly Soap(Avocado-Calendula)
She already did a review of my soaps on her Blog!
If you are interested, the review can read HERE !
Memo of "Tranquility"
-Soap Style : medium hard
-Aroma : exotic oriental
-Lather : creamy lather easily comes out, small and soft bubbles
-After feeling : mild and moistured
(This memo is my view under my skin condition and local situation. I have between normal to dry skin type and Im living in a town with hard water.)-Soap Style : medium hard
-Aroma : exotic oriental
-Lather : creamy lather easily comes out, small and soft bubbles
-After feeling : mild and moistured





Ooh! it´s a nice pack, you´re lucky Mika, you had a great partner!!
返信削除Hey Silvia:) I know I'm a luckey person that I have such wonderful 2 partners in this swap.
削除I've got great inspiration and motivation!
I love swap!