It is my first soap swap and I'm very excited.
Lucky me, I have 2 swap partners! Thank you, Mika!
Today I will show you the wonderful soaps by Silvia from Los jabones del bosque .
These are what I received from her!
Lovely wrappings each soap..

* * *
◆Herbal Soap◆
I love this wrapping topped with dried lavender.
Amazingly aromatic.
* * *
◆Rosemary Shampoo Bar and Wild Flowers Soap◆
* * *
What a surprise! She sent me some extra gifts.
Look at this heart-formed soaps above! She says, one is made with hemp oil, the another one is with coffee.
Also her handmade accessory, it is made of hemp rope decolated with shells from her favorite beach in Spain, which has crystal water. How wonderful!
I've already put this accessory with my house keyrings.
* * *
Ok, let's beginn to review one of her soaps!
I've tried her "Rosemary Shampoo Bar" first.
Because of the hard water where I live, it needs a bit time to make big lather, but once the lather comes out, it stays good during shampooing.
As she gave me a tip, I rinsed with vineger in water afterwards, then I got smooth hair.
Also my husband is using it, he said that this bar made his hair sleek.
(With his short hair, he doesn't need to rinse anyway;))
Thank you very much, Silvia!
I'm very happy about this soap swap.
It is not only fun exchanging soaps each other, but also I enjoy talking with my partners via email.
* * *
.... and this is what I sent to her.
I hope she likes my soaps:)
Memo of "Rosemary Shampoo Bar"
-Soap Style : hard
-Aroma : Wild, like freshly cut grass
-Lather : small bubbles with slightly sticky texture
-After feeling : refresh and refined
(This memo is my view under my skin condition and local situation. I have between normal to dry skin type and Im living in a town with hard water.)-Soap Style : hard
-Aroma : Wild, like freshly cut grass
-Lather : small bubbles with slightly sticky texture
-After feeling : refresh and refined





Lovely and beautiful present soaps
返信削除:)
Thank you, Natalia.
削除I'm really enjoying this soap swap. It is very interesting to try soaps from another soapers!
Hi Mika!! i like your pics and comments about my soaps and presents!
返信削除I like my shampoo bar works ok with your hard water!
I´m happy too about the soap swap and i´m glad to know you and your very nice soaps, i´ll post about them soon!!
Best regards and hugs from the forest. Silvia.
Thank you again, Silvia!
削除It was a very nice soap swap and I'm glad that we can keep in touch:)
I love how you think and respect the nature and also make soaps or cosmetics from your herbs and flowers.
I'll write you soon.
xo Mika