ページ

Danke für deinen Besuch auf meinem Blog! Diesem Blog schreibe ich über Handmade-Seife, Naturkosmetik und meinem "hobby" Gemüse - Kräutergarten. Ich freue mich über eure Kommentare!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Thank you for visiting! This blog is about Handmade soaps, cosmetics, and my own vegetables - herbs garden in Switzerland. hope you enjoy my blog! Your comments are always appreciate.

11.6.12

Soaps from "Naturalmente Mediterraneo"

Recently I bought soaps by Jennifer, 
from Naturalmente Mediterraneo


Since I started making soaps, I've been reading blogs of a variety of sorpers.
When I found the Jennifer’s blog, I was impressd! In any case, I see her passion for making soaps and skincare products, but what I really like is, that she is carefully choosing the ingredients such as oils, herbs or colorants. They all come from mother nature.


Why this thing is so special for me is just because I believe that "what you put on your body is as important as what we eat" , so as she thinks it exactly the same!
I feel that her products content full of natural energy, and of course her love too!


Here are 3 soaps I bought :

◆Wild Lavender Soap◆ 
Above all things, I love lavender scent!
Gently aroma..:)

◆Lemon Soap◆
It smells so fresh!
I think it's nice to use it for comming summer. 




Well... it took long which soap I should try first, and at the end I chose the "Rose Hip Soap".

◆Rose Hip Soap◆
This soap contents a pink clay.
I'd never used soaps with a clay before, because I'd thought that my skin was dry and the clay took too much fat from my skin, but I was curious how it worked on me actually.

I've been using this for 1 week, then I feel my skin is something refined!
I don't feel my skin so dry, but I have a little bit tension around my nose after a couple of minutes later. I think I use this once a week for my face as a special washing, and for body, ANY TIME!    


I already look forward to try another one..;)) 
Thank you very much, Jennifer! I love all your soaps!! 
Everytime when I wash myself with your soap and feel aroma, thinking of coast of Andalucia..:-)


Let's visit her blog and see her works!
Naturalmente Mediterraneo

* * *

 Memo of "Rose Hip Soap" 
-Aroma   : elegant scent
-Lather  : comes out frothy lather, stay and it dosen't away itself
-After feeling : refresh and refined

(This memo is my views under my skin condition and local situation. I have between normal to dry skin type and Im living in a town with hard water.)


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿